Whether you own a Honda Civic All-Season, a Honda Civic Hatchback, a Honda Civic Sport, or a 2007 model built to tackle rain-soaked roads, the right set of tires can make a significant difference in your driving experience.
For Honda Civic All-Season enthusiasts, having tires that can handle a variety of weather conditions is paramount. All-season tires excel in various driving conditions, delivering dependable performance in both dry and wet environments, which makes them a superb option for versatile driving requirements. They engineer tread patterns and rubber compounds to ensure a comfortable and safe year-round ride by maintaining traction and stability.
If you’re the proud owner of a Honda Civic Hatchback, you may be seeking tires that complement its sporty design and performance. Look for tires that enhance your hatchback’s agility and responsiveness, providing excellent cornering capabilities and a smooth ride.
For those driving a Honda Civic Sport, the ideal tires should match the sporty character of the vehicle. Performance tires with superior handling, grip, and steering responsiveness are a perfect match for the Civic Sport, delivering an exhilarating driving experience.
1. Michelin Premier A/S
The Michelin Premier A/S is a popular and highly regarded all-season tire known for its innovative features that provide a superior driving experience.
Features of the Michelin Premier A/S
- One of the standout features of the Michelin Premier A/S is its EverGrip technology.
- Michelin has incorporated Comfort Control Technology into the Premier A/S, which helps reduce road noise and vibration, resulting in a smoother and quieter ride.
- The Premier A/S features Michelin’s MaxTouch Construction, distributing the forces of acceleration, braking, and cornering evenly across the tire’s surface.
- The tire’s asymmetric tread design provides excellent handling and responsiveness.
- The wide circumferential grooves and notched shoulder grooves of the Michelin Premier A/S work together to efficiently evacuate water from the tire’s contact patch, reducing the risk of hydroplaning and enhancing wet road performance.
- The use of sunflower oil in the tire’s rubber compound is not only for enhancing wet traction but also for its eco-friendliness
- The Michelin Premier A/S is available in a wide range of sizes, making it suitable for a variety of vehicles, from compact cars to larger SUVs and crossovers.
- Excellent wet traction
- All-season versatility
- Comfortable ride
- High price
- Limited snow and ice performance
2. Goodyear Assurance
Goodyear, a renowned and trusted name in the tire industry, offers the popular Goodyear Assurance tire line.
Features of the Goodyear Assurance
- These tires offer excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Goodyear Assurance tires deliver a smooth and comfortable ride.
- The Assurance line has been designed for durability, emphasizing longevity and resistance to wear.
- Many Goodyear Assurance tires are designed with fuel efficiency in mind.
- These tires ensure shorter braking distances, a critical safety feature.
- Goodyear designed Assurance tires to minimize road noise, delivering a quieter and more pleasant driving experience.
- The Assurance line comes in a variety of sizes and styles to fit a wide range of vehicles, from compact cars to SUVs and trucks.
- Goodyear often backs its Assurance tires with warranties, offering peace of mind for buyers.
- Goodyear continually incorporates cutting-edge tire technology into the Assurance line, such as silica-based compounds and tread designs that improve wet and dry traction, handling, and overall tire performance.
- Not for extremes
3. Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
Bridgestone, a well-respected tire manufacturer, has designed the Blizzak WS90 with a range of features to provide safety, traction, and overall reliability during the winter months.
Features of the Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
- The Blizzak WS90 utilizes Bridgestone’s proprietary NanoPro-Tech Multicell compound.
- The tire includes 3D zigzag sipes, improving its grip on icy surfaces.
- The dual-layer tread design incorporates a stiff outer layer for stable handling on dry and wet roads, while the softer inner layer provides improved grip on ice and snow.
- The Blizzak WS90 boasts a high sipe density, which means more biting edges on the tire’s surface.
- The tire’s tread pattern and design optimize snow and slush dispersion, reducing the risk of hydroplaning, and enhancing performance in deep snow.
- The Blizzak WS90’s compound remains flexible in low temperatures, providing consistent grip and handling even in extremely cold conditions.
- The tire’s construction includes a stable and durable casing that contributes to better control and handling, especially on dry winter roads.
- Bridgestone offers the Blizzak WS90 in a wide range of sizes to fit various vehicles, from compact cars to SUVs, allowing for versatility in application.
- The tire features a built-in rim protector to guard your wheels against curb damage and other potential hazards.
- Bridgestone stands behind the quality of the Blizzak WS90 with a limited treadwear warranty, adding an extra layer of confidence to your purchase.
- Great winter performance.
- Various sizes.
- Reduced hydroplaning.
- Stable handling.
- Limited warm weather.
4. Dunlop Winter Maxx 2
The Dunlop Winter Maxx 2 is a highly regarded winter tire designed to provide optimal performance and safety in cold and snowy conditions.
Features of the Dunlop Winter Maxx 2
- The Dunlop Winter Maxx 2 is highly praised for its exceptional traction on snow and ice, making it a great choice for those living in areas with severe winter conditions.
- The tire’s ice grip is notably strong, ensuring you maintain control on icy roads, which is crucial for safety during freezing rain and sleet.
- This tire is designed for a quiet and comfortable ride, a feature appreciated by drivers who want a peaceful driving experience.
- Some versions of the Winter Maxx 2 can be studded for even better traction on icy surfaces, providing a versatile option for extreme winter conditions.
- The tire features a robust sidewall construction that enhances its resistance to damage from road hazards, potentially increasing its longevity.
- The 3PMSF symbol signifies that the tire meets industry standards for winter performance, giving you confidence in its ability to handle harsh winter conditions.
- The availability of various sizes ensures that there’s likely a Winter Maxx 2 tire suitable for your specific vehicle.
- The Dunlop Winter Maxx 2 is often competitively priced, offering a good balance between performance and cost.
- Strong winter performance.
- Durable and affordable.
- Not for year-round use.
5. Pirelli Ice Zero FR
This tire model boasts a range of features that make it an excellent choice for drivers facing harsh winter weather.
Features of the Pirelli Ice Zero FR
- A specialized winter compound that remains pliable in cold temperatures constructs the Ice Zero FR.
- This tire is studdable, which means it can accommodate metal studs for an even better grip on icy roads.
- The tire features a directional tread pattern that is optimized for winter conditions.
- Pirelli employs 3D sipes in the tread design to provide additional biting edges.
- The Pirelli Ice Zero FR incorporates a silica-enriched rubber compound.
- Pirelli has incorporated noise reduction technology to minimize road noise and ensure a quieter and more comfortable driving experience, even in harsh winter conditions.
- The Ice Zero FR is designed with safety in mind. It offers precise handling and control in winter conditions, reducing the risk of accidents or loss of control.
- Pirelli offers a wide range of sizes for the Ice Zero FR, making it suitable for various vehicles, from compact cars to SUVs and crossover vehicles.
- Pirelli is a well-respected and renowned tire manufacturer with a long history of producing high-quality tires for various driving conditions.
- Excellent winter traction.
- High-performance capabilities.
- Low rolling resistance.
- Limited ice traction.
6. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 plus
The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ delivers an exceptional driving experience in a range of weather conditions as a high-performance all-season tire. Sports car and high-performance vehicle owners commonly choose this tire model due to its remarkable combination of performance, handling, and all-season capabilities.
Features of the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 plus
- The tire features an asymmetric tread pattern, with large, rigid shoulder blocks for improved cornering stability and responsive handling.
- Michelin utilizes their Helio+ technology, which combines sunflower oil and high-silica compounds, enhancing traction and grip in various road conditions.
- The 3D sipes in the tread provide biting edges for enhanced grip on snow and ice.
- With its MaxTouch Construction, this tire offers a larger contact patch, evenly distributing the forces of acceleration, braking, and cornering.
- Despite its sporty performance capabilities, this Michelin tire is designed to provide a comfortable and quiet ride.
- Michelin has engineered the Pilot Sport A/S 3+ with high-quality materials and tread design to enhance its tread life.
- The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ is available in a wide range of sizes, making it suitable for a variety of sports cars, sedans, and high-performance vehicles.
- Excellent Grip and Handling
- Cornering Stability
- Comfort and Quietness
- Reasonable Tread Life
- Wide Range of Sizes
- Higher Price
7. Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
The exceptional performance of the Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 in cold and snowy conditions makes it a popular winter tire. Designed to provide safety and traction during winter months, this tire offers a range of features that make it a top choice for drivers in regions with harsh winter weather.
Features of the Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
- The Blizzak WS90 is engineered with a special Multicellular Compound that contains microscopic bite particles.
- This tire doesn’t just excel in icy and snowy conditions; it also offers excellent wet performance.
- Bridgestone has integrated a unique NanoPro-Tech polymer into the Blizzak WS90, which helps dampen road noise and vibrations.
- The Blizzak WS90 features a robust casing and a high-silica compound, enhancing its durability and longevity..
- Bridgestone offers a wide range of sizes for the Blizzak WS90, making it suitable for a variety of vehicles, from compact cars to SUVs.
- Bridgestone has designed the Blizzak WS90 with eco-friendly features, including reduced rolling resistance.
- The Blizzak WS90 carries the three-peak mountain snowflake symbol, indicating that it meets the industry’s requirements for severe snow service.
- Bridgestone offers a limited treadwear warranty for the Blizzak WS90, providing peace of mind for those concerned about tire longevity.
- Great winter traction.
- Strong wet performance.
- Quiet and durable.
- Higher cost.
8. Michelin Defender T+H
The Michelin Defender T+H garners high acclaim for its exceptional features and performance in the passenger and touring tire category. With a focus on longevity, safety, and comfort, this tire offers a range of features that make it a popular choice among drivers.
Features of the Michelin Defender T+H
- One of the standout features of the Michelin Defender T+H is its impressive tread life
- The Defender T+H is constructed using Michelin’s MaxTouch Construction technology..
- These tires are designed to perform well in a variety of weather conditions, from dry summer roads to wet or snowy surfaces.
- Michelin has engineered the Defender T+H with a focus on ride comfort.
- Several safety features, including siping technology for enhanced traction in various conditions, have been integrated into this tire by Michelin. The Michelin Defender T+H is crafted with low rolling resistance to enhance fuel efficiency.
- These tires are available in a wide range of sizes to fit various vehicles, from compact cars to larger sedans and some smaller SUVs.
- Michelin is a well-known and respected tire manufacturer with a history of producing high-quality tires
- Comfortable and quiet
- Good handling
- Not for off-road
9. Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack
The Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is a premium all-season tire that offers a range of features designed to provide a quiet and comfortable driving experience, along with excellent performance in various weather conditions.
Features of the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack
- One of the standout features of the Turanza QuietTrack is its advanced noise reduction technology.
- The tire’s tread compound includes silica, which enhances its wet and dry grip.
- The Turanza QuietTrack is an all-season tire, designed to perform well in a variety of weather conditions.
- The presence of circumferential and lateral grooves in the tire’s tread pattern helps to disperse water effectively, reducing the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- The Turanza QuietTrack features a symmetric tread pattern and a continuous center rib, which provides stability and predictability when driving.
- The Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is available in a wide range of sizes, allowing it to fit a variety of vehicles, from sedans to SUVs.
- This tire is designed to offer a long-lasting tread life.
- Bridgestone typically offers a limited treadwear warranty on the Turanza QuietTrack, which provides added peace of mind to buyers.
- Quiet and comfortable.
- Stable handling.
- Premium price.
10. Yokohama AVID Touring-S
The Yokohama AVID Touring-S is a popular and well-regarded tire known for its outstanding performance and a range of features designed to enhance the driving experience.
Features of the Yokohama AVID Touring-S
- The tire features a symmetric tread design with a variety of sipes and circumferential grooves.
- Yokohama has engineered the AVID Touring-S to have a long-lasting tread life.
- The tire is designed to provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- The AVID Touring-S is known for its low rolling resistance.
- Yokohama has incorporated a solid center rib into the tire’s design, which aids in stability and responsive handling.
- The AVID Touring-S comes in a wide range of sizes, making it suitable for various vehicles, including passenger cars, minivans, and smaller SUVs.
- Yokohama offers a 65,000-mile treadwear warranty on the AVID Touring-S, providing peace of mind for buyers and further emphasizing the tire’s durability and long-lasting performance.
- The AVID Touring-S is often recognized for offering a great balance of performance and price.
- Yokohama is a well-established and respected tire manufacturer with a reputation for producing high-quality products.
- Long tread life.
- Comfortable ride.
- Limited size availability.
what are the best winter tires for a Honda Civic?
When outfitting your Honda Civic for winter, prioritize safety and performance. The best winter tires for a Honda Civic are those specifically designed for icy and snowy conditions. Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 and Michelin X-Ice Xi3 are top choices, offering exceptional grip and traction. These tires feature advanced rubber compounds and tread patterns tailored for cold weather.
They excel at maintaining control and stability in slippery conditions, ensuring a safe driving experience. Priced competitively, these options come under $200 per tire, making them accessible for many Civic owners. Don’t compromise on winter safety – invest in high-quality tires to navigate winter roads with confidence.
what are the best mid-priced tires for a Honda Civic?
When seeking the best mid-priced tires for a Honda Civic or Honda Civic Sport, consider a few standout options. Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus is a reliable choice, offering a balance of performance and longevity, ideal for everyday driving. For those who prioritize all-season capability, Michelin Defender T+H tires are a top contender, providing excellent traction and durability.
If you seek a sportier feel, the Yokohama Advan Sport A/S is a strong choice with its responsive handling and all-season versatility. These options, all priced affordably, ensure you get the best tires for your Honda Civic or Honda Civic Sport without breaking the bank, combining quality, performance, and value for a satisfying driving experience.
What size Tyres are on a Honda Civic?
The tire size for a Honda Civic can vary depending on the specific model and trim level. However, the best tires for a Honda Civic are typically in the range of 205/55R16 to 215/45R17 for standard sedans and coupes. For the Honda Civic hatchback, the best tire size is often around 205/55R16.
When it comes to selecting the best tires for a Honda Civic, all-season tires are a popular choice. They provide a good balance of performance, durability, and traction in various weather conditions. Some well-regarded options for all-season tires for the Honda Civic include Michelin Defender T+H, Continental ExtremeContact DWS06, and Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
What are the good tire brands for the Honda Civic?
When seeking the best tires for a Honda Civic or a Honda Civic Sport, several reliable brands stand out. Bridgestone, known for its exceptional performance and durability, offers tires like the Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS, providing excellent grip and comfort. Michelin, another top choice, offers models such as the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+, known for their all-season capabilities and superior handling.
Continental, with options like the Continental ExtremeContact DWS06, provides a balanced blend of performance and longevity. Lastly, Goodyear, particularly the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady, excels in wet conditions and offers a smooth ride.
What are the best tires for wear?
The best tires for a Honda Civic, including the Civic hatchback, are those that offer excellent wear resistance and all-season performance. When seeking the best tires for your Honda Civic, prioritize all-season models, such as Michelin Defender T+H or Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus.
These tires ensure you get more mileage for your money because their engineered tread compounds can withstand wear and tear, designed for longevity. Their design provides optimal traction in various weather conditions, making them the best tires for Honda Civic owners looking for longevity and year-round reliability. Choose wisely to enhance your driving experience while staying within budget.
What Tyres are on a Honda Civic?
The best tires for a Honda Civic, including the popular Honda Civic hatchback, are typically all-season tires. These tires offer a balanced performance year-round, ensuring optimal traction in various weather conditions. Tires like the Michelin Primacy MXM4 or the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus. Many Honda Civic models feature them because of their excellent grip, durability, and comfort. When choosing the best tires for your Honda Civic, it’s essential to consider factors like road conditions, climate, and your driving preferences. All-season tires strike a good balance, making them a popular choice for most Honda Civic owners. Always consult your vehicle’s manual and a professional tire dealer for the most suitable options.
In conclusion, finding the best tires for your Honda Civic doesn’t have to be a daunting task. When it comes to all-season performance and dependability, the best tires for a Honda Civic, whether it’s a standard model, hatchback, or sports variant, can greatly enhance your driving experience. For those navigating rainy conditions, the best tires for a 2007 Honda Civic are especially crucial, ensuring optimal grip and safety.
To tackle various weather conditions and road surfaces, it’s wise to opt for all-season tires. Brands such as Michelin, Bridgestone, and Continental consistently stand out in the quest for the best tires for the Honda Civic. These tires offer exceptional traction, durability, and a comfortable ride, all at an affordable price point under $250.